Future Holidays is looking for a motivated Admin Assistant to work closely with our CEO and help with ongoing organizational tasks.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with CEO to assist in staying organized with client projects & personal projects
Assist with team member onboarding
Assist with recruiting activities & coordinating interviews
Creating reports based on team metrics & budgets
- Assist with team member onboarding & setup
- Creation of reports & spreadsheets based on data from Harvest
- Online research, such as assembling lists of brands in similar spaces as our clients and assembling Google Analytics reports
- Assist with travel planning & coordination
- Assist with event planning & coordination
- Meeting scheduling & facilitating calls (ability to make phone calls to the U.S. and other countries is required – could be via Google Voice or Skype)
Required Skills and Experience
- A keen eye for detail and are highly organized.
- Experience with Google Docs, Spreadsheets & Presentations
- Experience with Harvest, Dropbox, Trello & Slack
- Communicate efficiently on project priorities and deadlines.
- Self-motivated, ability to anticipate needs and requirements and flexible to work extra hours as necessary.
- Strong ability to self-manage, ability to work independently and assume ownership of projects
- Strong communication skills, with an emphasis on the need for very strong written communication skills (writing, proofreading, editing, formatting)
- Strong willingness to learn, discuss, share and then learn some more
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under tight time constraints, multitask and adjust plans in the face of changing priorities
- Positive attitude and sense of humor
- Strong interpersonal communication skills as a team player
- Flexibility, initiative, dedication, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
You’ll get bonus points if you…
- Have fluency in Spanish (not required, but please note if you are multi-lingual!)
- Have previous agency experience
This is a part-time position to start but may grow to full-time in the future. If you are interested in this position, please apply below.